Re: Exact Beam headings

Hi Folks

I agree totally with Tate, hence previously using the shadow method in
hindsight I really should not have mentioned about looking directly at the
sun. It was only a quick glimpse Tate and had the right, borrowed, glasses
on.

I do totally agree with Tate though even with the correct protection,
welding goggles etc, it may lead to future problems, the shadow method
besides being safer is far easier if you can get to a position to do so, I
could not in my most recent move.

See no reason why the Moon could not be similarly used although it is a bit
hard to make adjustments to rotator in the dark, would be safer though.

Tate you made a good point, thanks, by the way you did not give us you name
so I have presumed that your given name is Tate.

Regards Brian VK4BBS

Maureen and Brian Beamish VK4BBS
29 Adam Street
Browns Plains Qld. 4113