Re: Re: Exact Beam headings

Brian,

Glad this works for you and even more pleased you don't have any, yet,
noticeable eye problems.

As for the rest of us

I would STRONGLY suggest NOT using this 'gaze at the sun through very good
sunglasses' method. There are many other MUCH safer ways of aligning an array.
I do like the idea of using the shadow method on a piece of paper/cardboard.

The insidious nature of UV damage - you won't feel it while it's happening and
it is often cumulative (a bit here, a bit then add up to a big bite).

Protect them eyeballs! You only got two and aiming an antenna precisely is not
worth loosing even a smidgen of function in either.

73

--
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
                Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater