Oh Boy, My Apology

Re my APRS messages.

Better hide my head in the sand, please accept my apology after last nights
fiasco and I see three of the four I sent actually did get through okay.

Must have been problems with my supplier getting messages out of VK.

I could see everything, from others, arriving here ok and the times it was
taking after amsat.org received the mail and expected mine, as normal, to do
the same. Normally when I have sent the odd message to amsat.org I have seen
mine come back a few minutes later last night was not the case, the first
one was sent some hours before it never arrived the second even after an
hour had not come back. I thought that the fault was me, when obviously it
was not.

Please accept my apology next time I will be more patient

Regards Brian VK4BBS