For the AMSAT Member Who Has Everything

Last night I was reading my wife's January issue of Travel & Leisure and
came across an article titled "My Life as a Cosmonaut," by Peter Jon
Lindberg. For $14,950, Zegraham Expeditions (www.zeco.com) will send you on
a six night cosmonaut training trip to Star City Russia.  Training trips for
this year are 19MAR, 02APR, 21MAY, and 18JUN and include a 4G centrifuge
ride, tour of a Soyuz capsule, swim in a neutral buoyancy tank, some
parabolic rides aboard a Ilyushin 76, personalized flight suit and video of
the week's highlights. Knowledge of Russian is not required as an
interpreter is provided.  A physical examination is required before and on
arrival to Star City. Airfare and visa fees are additional charges.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
310 Cain Ridge Road, Apt. D-6