APRS, of interest to APRS Users, 4th attempt

Hi Not sure what I have been doing wrong but this is my 4th and last attempt
to get this message on, if the earlier 3 made it I apologise as I have seen
no sign of them doing so from here, do not have a clue what I did wrong
before.
Copy of earlier traffic follows

Hi Everyone

Do hope you all had a Great Christmas, we sure did.

Those interested in APRS I am sure would be interested in this site:-

www.syd-hob.telstra.com.au

The Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race is currently on and it is mandatory this
year that every yacht has GPS and it be linked by satellite to the race
headquarters.

Look at the above site under GPS etc and you will see whilst not amateur
APRS working in a big way.

Have a look soon before the race finishes got a couple of days.

Let me know how you find it.

Regards Brian VK4BBS

Maureen and Brian Beamish VK4BBS
29 Adam Street