RE: Shuttle Visual

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....   he he he...  I used to live in Chicago, spent 7
years
in Germany.

And I sign this:

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/

El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.

BTW, we have great visuals on it all too.  The Shuttle landing last time
was just spectacular, a long orange streak across the sky.  It was so
beautiful!  Even the kids enjoyed it.