Re: Shuttle Visual

Mike Gilchrist wrote:

> We are often rewarded with Hubble sightings, considering our southern
> location, but seldom get a decent view of the Shuttle.  To see both of them
> together was a nice reward for suffering effects of the night chill.

Those of us living north of the 42nd parallel are not only jealous of your view,
but we'd like to have a few words with you about "suffering" in the "night
chill."  It's a balmy 31 degrees here right now, but it was 15 below a couple
nights ago.  The antenna rotators move real slowly in that.
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would
    stay out and your dog would go in." -- Mark Twain