Re: Shuttle Visual

Mike Gilchrist wrote:

> We are often rewarded with Hubble sightings, considering our southern
> location, but seldom get a decent view of the Shuttle.  To see both of them
> together was a nice reward for suffering effects of the night chill.

Mike,
Those of us living north of the 42nd parallel are not only jealous of your view,
but we'd like to have a few words with you about "suffering" in the "night
chill."  It's a balmy 31 degrees here right now, but it was 15 below a couple
nights ago.  The antenna rotators move real slowly in that.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would