Re: [bod] Re: [officers] Happy Holidays!

Hi All,

Following up on Bill's message, let me also add my very best to
you for the season and the New Year.  I would like to thank
everyone for the hard work which each and everyone has put in
over the past year to keep AMSAT as successful as it is. Your
personal contributions are essential to the organization's well
being and are very much appreciated by the Board and the
Executive members.
May the Year 2000 bring us all many hours of operational pleasure
with OPAL, ISS and P3D.

73 Robin