good basic book on feedlines?

Hello,

 This one is slightly off topic, but can anyone recommend a basic
book on feedlines? I know a guy, who isn't a ham, who is interested
in getting to understand the whys and wherefores of feedlines, and
I honestly couldn't think of a book that I thought would fill the
bill. The guy can probably do most of the higher math that is
involved in things like determining the impedence of a particular
type of feedline, but knows nothing about RF, so I'm not really
sure how he could go about finding out more myself.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, along with sources
for any books that might be recommended.

Thanks,
Andy Reynolds
WD9IYT