RE: KLM Antenna Part Options

Now this is a company that deserves the support of all operators!
I am sure it makes good business sense for then, or there would
be no reason to do this.  I had considered M2 for new antennae,
but was waiting to see if they went to polarity switching.  Now I
am sure it will be M2.  But I am still waiting for polarity switching.
(Hurry up guys...)

Y-all have a merry Christmas Eve.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Second Amendment:  A well regulated Militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and
bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?