new Kenwood rig

Some time ago there was a description of a new Kenwood mobile with built
in 9K6 modem, etc. which was to come on to the market at the end of the
year. Unfortunately I seem to have lost the posts - fatal trying to tidy
up mailing lists :(

I see that the TMD-700E is now being advertised here in the UK and
wondered if this is the model? If the same model is available now in the
US also I wonder how the cost compares. 520 UKP recommended but seen for
469 UKP.

John  M1BTR
--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm 3cm   Member: BATC RIG RSGB UKRS