A Y2K Date roleover Fix For Win 95/98 Users

Just got this from Kevin Karamanos, WD6DIH; formmerlly of Yaesu USA.  I think
it will interest all users of Windows 95 and 98.  It a test and fix to make
certain your Windows remains functional on Jam 1, 2000.  I tried the test on
this machine -- it failed -- so I did the reset proceedure and its now fine.

de
WA6ITF

Important, to protect your Windows PC against the Y2K bug
*********