Re: STS question

Hello John;

	I am running StSorbits-plus and have the same problem. No it is not
right. The shuttle should be behind Hubble but in the same orbit.  I am
also running WinOrbits and that is the way it shows there.  Have not
figured out what the problem is as yet. Maybe Dave can figure it out when
he has a moment or two free.

                                       "73"
                                                  John   KG5ZA

In The Twinkling Of A Star