Re: OSCAR 0 News

I well remember the tides in 1991!  We are expecting a high tide of 6.4
feet this year which was higher than that experienced in 1991.  It really
should be a good show.  The low tide does the damage here, at least to the
sailboats in the harbor as the water is so low that many are grounded and
on their sides.  The moorings are not spaced sufficiently apart to clear
the neighboring rigging, so gross entanglements occur.
     Our answer----go to sea and wait for the high tide to return.  I
expect to be on the Fuji satellites at this time reporting all I can!
Cliff K7RR    Morro Bay, CA