73, doug

   From: "Alan Biddle" <APBiddle@att.net>
   Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:01:46 -0000

   Steve and all,

   I was the guy having a problem with a processor upgrade.  It turns out that
   the EPROM image I was sent was a beta with a known bug, the one I found.
   Just a bit of confusion with the file name.  The correct, release version
   works perfectly so far as I can detect.

   As you mentioned, the version on AMSAT-BB works fine with the original CPU,
   and the upgraded Turbo-TrakBox.  I am running the newer TrakBox II, which is
   available through the UK TrakBox Users' Group, as well as other sources.

   Alan
   WA4SCA