From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of RCFKen@aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 20, 1999 2:10 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Tracking

Hello all,

I am a relative neophyte to sat work and I have a question.  If I, for
example, wanted to track every pass AO27 made over North America, including
pass times and the location the pass was centered over, for the next 90
days,
how could I do it?  Is there an easy to use software package that I (as a
neophyte) could use with relatively little help?  If so, which one and how
much?

Ken, KO6UX