Tracking

Hello all,

I am a relative neophyte to sat work and I have a question.  If I, for
example, wanted to track every pass AO27 made over North America, including
pass times and the location the pass was centered over, for the next 90 days,
how could I do it?  Is there an easy to use software package that I (as a
neophyte) could use with relatively little help?  If so, which one and how
much?

Ken, KO6UX