RE: Value of a Trakbox?

Steve and all,

I was the guy having a problem with a processor upgrade.  It turns out that
the EPROM image I was sent was a beta with a known bug, the one I found.
Just a bit of confusion with the file name.  The correct, release version
works perfectly so far as I can detect.

As you mentioned, the version on AMSAT-BB works fine with the original CPU,
and the upgraded Turbo-TrakBox.  I am running the newer TrakBox II, which is
available through the UK TrakBox Users' Group, as well as other sources.

Alan
WA4SCA