Re: [Antennas] rf feedback

Ron, I seem to have missed your question on the MC-85 desk mike.  If you
find that RF is getting into the MC-85 check two items:  First take an
ohmmeter and see if the flex tubing from the base to the mike element is
well grounded.  Mine was not!  It required the insertion of some sharp
pins, driven between the flex and the solid metal on both ends!  Secondly,
place a few ferrite beads on ALL the conductors, underneath leaving
the base.  Mine was a nightmare without these fixes.  Cliff K7RR