Hawaii contacts

Howdy Guys,

First an apology; there were several people who wanted to get
together. As they were all on Oahu I put off contacting them until
the end of my trip. During my time on Kauai my computer died leaving
me with no names or addresses. I asked on the local repeaters but
no luck. I sorry I missed you guys and I promise to keep backups next
time.

If you made Hawaii contacts with me please send all the details with
your QSLs date, time, my grid square and your grid square. All that is

lost on the dead computer I'm trying to recover the hard disk but if
you send me the details you'll get your card sooner.

		73 de Jerry KK5YY