Re: DirecTV form letter

Interesting but predictable. That and the fact that DishNetwork has a
couple of UPN stations is why I switched. Although until last week
you  had to use a separate dish with an inline switch to get NASA but
now they've put in on one the the 2 main sat's at 119 degrees so if
you've got the dish 500 stuff (2 lnbs on the same ofset dish) you get
NASA  on ch 213.
    73, Mike  KA7HBB