Re: fo-29 PSK mailbox

Good afternoon everyone, and a happy holiday season. According to the
sked FO-29 is now out of 1200bps PSK mailbox, it will be in JA till Jan
11. I was working my way through the commands, I was going to try W on
the next pass!  At the time W didn't seem as obvious as it does now...
Oh well , It might be in mailbox again after Jan 11.
Thanks for the reply's on the mailbox commands.  Now I'm ready.

73 Jeff kb2wqm