fo-29 PSK mailbox

I've been playing around with fo-29's 1200 baud PSK mailbox. I've been
able to connect 100% to
 8j1jcs-1and 8j1jcs , but it isn't obvious to me on how to post a
message. It doesn't seem to be set up like the usual BBS , which would be
post a message to this BBS? A message was posted from a N5ZNC(no email
listed in Buckmasters). Also, no WB4APR the digi function doesn't seem to
be operational.

73 Jeff kb2wqm