Re: SPAM!!!

+AD4-I received the SPAM also. It was listed as from amsat-bb+AEA-AMSAT.Org and it
+AD4-had a subject reference from a question I asked from 10/22/99. I think it
+AD4-was from someone on the list.
+AD4-
+AD4-Keith
+AD4-N1XTK
+AD4-

This will NOT stop till one is no longer able to alter their
email address. And the ONLY way to do that is to properly
set-up the ISP. this one (big-river.net) will not take ANYTHING
from me if I alter my address from molou(at)big-river.net.
The only way to get that is to have congress pass a new law.
As much as I hate to see congress doing anything I see no
other way.

John, N+ANg-AJF