Re: SPAM!!!

+AD4-I received the SPAM also. It was listed as from amsat-bb+AEA-AMSAT.Org and it
+AD4-had a subject reference from a question I asked from 10/22/99. I think it
+AD4-was from someone on the list.

This will NOT stop till one is no longer able to alter their
email address. And the ONLY way to do that is to properly
set-up the ISP. this one (big-river.net) will not take ANYTHING
from me if I alter my address from molou(at)big-river.net.
The only way to get that is to have congress pass a new law.
As much as I hate to see congress doing anything I see no
other way.

John, N+ANg-AJF