From: Richard W L Limebear +ADw-Richard+AEA-g3rwl.demon.co.uk+AD4-
To: amsat-bb+AEA-AMSAT.Org +ADw-amsat-bb+AEA-AMSAT.Org+AD4-
Date: Saturday, December 18, 1999 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: +AFs-amsat-bb+AF0- SPAM+ACEAIQAh-

+AD4-Guys
+AD4-
+AD4APg- Is anyone else receiving garbage spam this morning from someone at
+ACI-Message
+AD4APg- mates?+ACI-
+AD4-
+AD4-No spams in the list here. Must be someone pretending to be amsat
+AD4-
+AD4-73
+AD4-Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
+AD4-g3rwl+AEA-amsat.org
+AD4-FOC +ACM- 1188
+AD4-
+AD4-          So many beautiful girls ..... (sob) so little time
+AD4-----
+AD4-Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
+AD4-To unsubscribe, send +ACI-unsubscribe amsat-bb+ACI- to Majordomo+AEA-amsat.org
+AD4-