Sample issues of ATVQ & OSR

As we have done in the past, Shari and I would like to offer those that have
not seen an issue of Amateur Television Quarterly or OSCAR Satellite Report
in the last TWO YEARS, to be able to get a FREE ISSUE.

To get a free sample of ATVQ write ATVQ@hampubs.com - Attn: Gene - WB9MMM

To get a free sample of OSR write OSR@hampubs.com - Attn: Shari - KB9SH

Make sure in either (or both) case to include your snail mail address, as
these are paper publications. Your sample will go out with the next issue
(OSR will be Jan 1st - ATVQ will be the first week of Feb).

If you have a group or club and many would like samples, that is OK! BUT, do
not just send me callsigns. Send the full address information. Thanks!

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publishers of
Amateur Television Quarterly
NEW email address: ATVQ@hampubs.com