Re: your mail

Sorry to report most of us got that same message to which you refer.

I've been trying to trace a very sour individual that "pirates" my
call with foul language and inappropriate comments every time I mention
anything negatively about ATV (amateur television).  I'm far from computer
expert and need help if you have a solution to suggest.  Cliff K7RR