Re: Web Site was: Mime-Version: 1.0

I just wanted everyone to know I have change my web site from being QRP
stuff (what I used to do with all my ham radio time) to satellite stuff. I
will be continously revising the site, and trying to make it an information
store for new people coming to the hobby of satellite operations.

On the site is the correct way to tune for doppler, as well as the correct
way to find your downlink frequency. Both of these little articals will be
expanded upon, hopefully with sound and graphics after the Christmas season
is past.

Oh, the site is: http://www.qsl.net/kb8lfa/

Thanks!

Jeremy - KB8LFA@amsat.org