No Subject

Good evening,

		I received this message, apparently via the AMSAT_BB.
>From the heading, I can assume that you all got it.  Well, the truth is
that I did not send it.  Don't know how it came about yet, but I have
some pretty good internet people investigating it.  Only fools believe
that blind drops etc are really untraceable.  If you got it, it was not
from me. If you did not get it, sorry for the bandwidth.  Y-all have a
great evening,

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael [mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 5:26 PM
To: kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Sorry for the SPAM but....

http://   deleted.

Hypercool Happy New Year 2000 funny programs and animations...
We attached our recent animation from this site in our mail ! Check it out !

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Second Amendment:  A well regulated Militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and
bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?