Re: Tuning conundrum

 nh6vb@juno.com writes:

> So, as far as I am concerned I WILL ADJUST MY RECEIVE ONLY.

The only time I change my tx frequency is after a CQ with no answer on a 70cm
uplink (I'm lazy and that dial is nearer). Once in QSO I only adjust the Rx
unless the other guy moves; my aim is for the whole QSO to be on one
frequency rather than on two - makes it easier for listeners too.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188