amsat-bb] Radio Control via Internet

I'm also spending some time to figure out how to making control of a
receiver by LAN.
My target is to have a server (LINUX) directly connected via serial line to
receiver, and a client (WIN) to control the device.
At present I've done some experiments using socket programming + serial
programming on Linux, and on the other side I use VB5 enviroment.
For now the control of the receiver is not a problem ( I have tried with a
RHODE & SCHWARZ ESM500 receiver that is used on my QRL), but I want also
"pass" the audio from receiver by LAN.
  THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM HIHI.
Any ideas by the group ???

     by i3vfj, Vittorio