Re: ATV and the Weak Signal/Oscar band plan....

on 12/15/99 9:00 AM, Bob Bruninga at bruninga@nadn.navy.mil wrote:

> Yes, when AO-13 died, then no one was transmitting on 435...  What is the
> band plan for P3D?  If it includes a 70 cm Uplink, then I would expect
> you might anticipate a return of "a real problem"...

According to the Amsat webpage here are the upling and downlink frequencies
for P3D:

Uplinks:

Digital: 435.3 to 435.55
Analog: 435.55 to 435.8

Downlinks:

Digital: 435.9 to 436.2
Analog: 435.475 to 435.725

Sooooo...........

Yes, when P3D is up, ATV on 435 MHz WILL most certainly be a problem.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

--