RE: Doppler Tuning Followup

Well, there may not be a consensus, but there is a right way.  Of
course, there will always be a group who knows better.  Here you
go... check this out.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/features/one_true_rule.html

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Only in America... can a homeless combat veteran live in
a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House.