Doppler Tuning Followup

OK,

Now I see why there is so much problems when I tune for doppler shift:

EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT IDEA OF WHAT TO DO!

I got messages from some to say, tune the uplink.
Others say, tune the downlink.
Still others say, tune the higher frequency.
And some say, tune both.

I think in the ideal world that the method espoused by KB5MU is the best
(tune both).  However, in the absence of that, I personally find that tuning
the higher of the two frequencies seems to be the best way to go and that is
the way I'll continue to operate.

It's just interesting how there is no consensus on this matter just as there
is little consensus on other amateur radio stuff!

Thanks all for the help.

73,

Jon
KE9NA