Re: Submarine-launched satellites?

Randy,
 While there have been no launches of a satellite from a US sub (the Navy
seems to have no liking for the idea), there was a commercial satellite
launched by a Russian sub. The booster is (I think) now being marketed
commercially by it's maker and the Russian Navy has indicated they'd be
willing to conduct the launches (they get a piece of the action).

Later,
Andy
WD9IYT