Pacsat Crash

It appears that after 1900 + days of operating Pacsat AO-16 suffered a problem
that returned it to safe mode.  As of this morning I was able to turn the 70 cm
transmitter back on .  The satellite is MBL ( Microsat Boot Loader) mode and
over the next week we will be downloading the memory to check for the cause.
The power is set to level 9 which should keep the batteries safe from abuse
during this period of reloading.  No digipeating through the sat. will be available
during this time.

Russ Platt / WJ9F
AO-16 Command Team