Re: Submrine launch

Don't recall the small details, but as far as I remember about a year ago a
15kg payload
was launched into orbit from a submarine.
assi 4x1kx

Hi:
     Something I have wondered about for years is whether or not it would be
possible for a submarine to put a satellite in orbit.  Obviously their
primary
missions are sub-orbital but would such a missle system (Trident, etc.) have
any
orbital capacity?  Any ideas?  Thanks!

de Randy, W7HR
hamradio@oz.net

 Assi Friedman, Deputy Program Manager - ASUSat Program
 Tel: 480-844-1458 (home)
 Tel: 480-965-2474 (ASUSat lab)
 Tel: 480-965-2859 (ASUSat office)
 Fax: 480-965-0277 (ASUSat lab)