Quiktrack

Does anyone know anything about Bob McGwier's Quiktrack program?  He was
working on it to meet Y2K problems.

I e-mailed him twice and did not receive a reply.  I just ran my
predictions with the new keps, and of course, they bombed when it hit
January 1, 2000

I love Bob's program and think it is better than most available.  I would
hate to give it up in a few short weeks!

Since Bob does not reply -- does anyone know how it is going?  Will it be
ready soon?  Was the project dropped?

Thanks,

Rick  WB3CSY