Primestar

I hope there will be more information concerning the obsolete Primestar
dishes. When you see a dish in someones yard, they are glad to get rid of it.
I presently have 12 of them along with receivers. The older satellite
receivers such as Drake and Gensat can be used as is for 1296  and 900 mhz
recpetion for fm TV. There must be some mods out there.  AL