Re: Digital Sats

 Mike73@aol.com writes:

> Are there any standards for use of the multiple uplink freqs on some of the
> digital satellites? For instance, on AO-16 I read that 145.900, 145.920 and
> 145.940 were used primarily for uploads.

There *was* a suggestion that if your call ended in certain letters that you
used a particular uplink to avoid congestion. But since theres not much
activity, go for whatever works for you.

> Is anyone using one of the onboard clocks for synchronization of their system
> clock? If so, which bird?

UoS tend to keep their spacecraft clocks pretty close; I don't think the
others bother much with this.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org