Thanks ALL was Re: Sorry, Off topic

THANKS ALL.

This this notebook is too old to be a good computer to use modern
distributions of Linux on. I may investigate Minux & Trinux a little
further to see if they might work. I may just keep this computer running
MSDOS 6 and Instantrack.

I do have a zip, external through the parallel port. I guess I could load
it that way.

73