Proper Ops?

On the Sats isn't it proper only to tune the receive signal or downlink and
not the uplink.

I thought that by tuning the uplink you would cover up someone else.

I have always tune the receive to correct the Doppler

Been talking to myself on FO-20 and FO-29  any good freq to listen to
or try an up link to ??????

73's

Richard N7VWJ CN87wq 2m Repeater 146.920
SIX CLUB MEMBER #717
6Meters SSB 50.125 2Meters 144.220 Simple 146.580
AMSAT-ARRL