IC-821H with WiSP and KCT/T

I've recently purchased a used ICOM IC-821H and are having problems
getting WiSP with KCT/T to tune the downlink frequency of the radio.
The uplink gets commanded fine, but the downlink either rarely gets
commanded or never gets commanded.

I've connected the REMOTE jack of the IC-821H to pin 18 only of the
KCT/T.  I've checked all settings in the KCT/T driver and the radio.
I've adjusted the pacing value in RR.INI with no success (anywhere from
1, 50, 100 and 200).

Has anyone successfully interface the IC-821H to the KCT/T and commanded
by WiSP?

Thanks!

 - Steve
 (n7hpr@tapr.org)