Re: Home Brew Auto Rotor Control?

Jeremy,
	The complete design of my rotor-controller is available on the net:
www.chasque.apc.org/franky
	Look into 'zona de archivos' link...

	If you do not have good bearing-indicators for your rotors my
controller may be a good option. Also if you use Icom rigs and are
short on com-ports this controllers has something to offer...

	Good luck,
Fernando Mederos

 On Tue, 07
Dec 1999, you wrote: > Does anyone have plans on how to make an automated rotor
control system? I > have an Alliance U-110 and just a simple radio shack rotor
that I am hoping > to simply put up a 70cm and 2m beam for AO-10 work, and then
maybe go ahead > and try to use them on the LEO's, if I can get an automated
rotor control > system. >