Houston AMSAT Net 300th Satellite Feed

Tuesday at 8:00PM CST (Wednesday 0200Z) we will have our 300th net over
commercial satellite. The net has been around for many years before that but
over commercial satellite is a really fun thing for us.

To celebrate, we have sent Andy, W5ACM, our net control out hunting
(opening days for deer season here in Texas) and Marty, WD5DZC and
myself will be holding the reins. We will have live interviews with several
prominent personalities in the satellite community (no, I am not going to tip
my hat and tell you who). You have to listen in to hear the live breaking news
as it happens.

To listen, you can tune into our live satellite feed as listed below in the
signature or, you can find us through our real audio live server at
http://www.amsatnet.com and click on the live feed at the top of the page.
After the net, I will preserve the file and have it available for downloading or
listening for those that would like to at a future time.

Also check our web site for information on the IRC that we use during the net
and for information on how to check into the net if you are listening.

73 and Enjoy our 300th Net
Bruce, KK5DO
Houston AMSAT Net Programmer

Houston, Texas                                or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg