RE: Fwd: Meteor Sighting

It's quite possible but it could also be a piece of junk or just a meteor.
It doesn't take a very big piece of junk or meteor to produce a bright
fireball.  A piece the size of an orange can produce a fireball bright
enough to cast a shadow on the ground.  Since it is described as "white" it
could be a piece of aluminum/magnesium alloy.  Most meteor fireballs have a
green tint due to the nickel/iron content.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE
I am Voltohm of Borg, resistance is E/I, power is EI, you will be
attenuated!