OSCAR 10

Hello, I have a question regarding OSCAR 10. First, how often is
that satellite still useable??
   Second, if I have 50 watts of power on the uplink, what is the
MINIMUM size antenna I could use and what would be the MINIMUM
size I would need for the downlink antenna???
   Thanks in advance!
Happy Holidays!
Mike

---NoSnail v1.17