Re: AEA ST-1

Hi Peter,

We were off island for the last two weeks so I'm just getting around to this
reply.  I've sucessfully used NOVA to run my ST-1 for about 5 years.
Started with Windows 3.1 and then Windows 95.  I then switched back to 3.1
so I could set an old 486 laptop up for antenna and radio control.  Using an
old version of NOVA for the antenna and Station for doppler and it works
fine.

I was not able to get Station to work with the ST-1, but really didn't spend
much time with it since NOVA works fine.  Of course, this fall I've had my
antennas up and down 3 times due to storms.  Plan to get them back up this
coming week.

73's, Mal, NP2L >>