Re: pk-88

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999 Builderick@aol.com wrote:

> I wonder if an 'AEA  pk-88' can be used for manchester encoded uplink
> on the 1k2 bauds satellites ao-16, lo-19, io-26?

Won't be necessary.  During todays QSO party, KA2UPW was on with his SOund
Card software generating Manchester uplink directly!  No TNC needed.
This was an UPLINK only, designed for travelers to report their
positions...  But now if we could only get someone to do the DOwnlink
PSK modem in a sound card!  Then we would have 3 DIGIPEATERS IN SPACE.

See my next posting on todays results...

Bob