Double Helix Antenna Update

For anybody interested in following this experiment, I have taken down the
original 70 cm test antenna, rebuilt it with a ring reflector in lieu of the
solid reflector (aka pizza pan), and put it back up for on-the-air testing.
I also corrected a winding error spotted by "eagle eye" Dave, ZL2AMD.
Thanks, Dave.  I'm one step closer to 2.4 GHz.

http://members.aol.com/k5oe/doublehelix.htm

73,
Jerry, K5OE